The law of attraction, true or false? I believe that it is false, because the theory of you thinking and concentrating on one thing for a period of time and then it happens, isn’t possible at all. There are many reasons for this, but the biggest reason is it isn’t at all plausible would be the fact stated before.
The theory is physically impossible and no body can think of something happening and then it happens. For example, if I think about me getting a new game for a long period of time, it won’t happen just because I hope and think about it for a while, doesn’t mean it will happen.
Also, many people think of something happening or not happening and it won’t happen. When I am driving down the road with my mom I am always thinking about us not getting into an accident. Just because I think that doesn’t mean it won’t happen. People get into accidents all the time. Also, I thought about getting a taco for a long time and I still haven’t got a taco.
In conclusion, the law of attraction is definitely false. Thinking of something and it happening just isn’t real. It isn’t physically possible.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment